- Wildlife Hospital
On a Collision Course
By Melinda Schuman | Conservancy of Southwest Florida Biologist On a sunny morning in the spring of 2020 I was walking toward a research site in the heart of Naples,…
Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida launch climate change patch
Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida, in partnership with Growing Climate Solutions, has launched a new climate change patch that recognizes Girl Scouts who are willing to advocate for the environment.…
Wild animals need very specific care
A killdeer was among the 110 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other admissions include a chimney swift, a…
Conservancy to appeal Rivergrass ruling
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida is disappointed with the Court’s ruling today. The Court declined to hear evidence that Rivergrass will cost Collier County taxpayers millions of dollars and will…
Meet the Prehistoric Animal That Still Lives Among Us
When visiting the Dalton Discovery Center here at the Conservancy, you may see a strange creature with an armored shell and long tail buried in the sands of the touch…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Katie Ferron | Community Engagement and Marketing Coordinator
email@example.com | 239.403.4211
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org